Tier 8 Gear…Yay!

Posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 by Soltaker

MMO-Champion posted up pics and a video of the tier 8 armor sets for all the classes, yay!

 

 

 

Of course, being a priest, I’m only really worried about the priest set. :) The Death Knight gear looks pretty sweet as well. Actually, almost all of them look pretty nice.  I do have to ask what happened with the rouges? They trying to say that rouges are a zombie class? Someone watch one too many Tim Burton films, what? I didn’t see the set for paladins either. But I’m not going to fret too much since it most likely hasn’t been released yet, cause I’m sure they would’ve ferreted it out if it had. That and I don’t run a paladin. =P

 

I guess the only thing to do now is kick back and wait for the release of the patch.

 

1 comments:

Anonymous says:

While I don't think that it fits the image I had for my priest, I'm pretty satisfied with how the set looks. Except for the rogue-ish mask. What is that?