Signature generator

Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 by Soltaker

I just came across this while scanning thru forum posts at tankspot.com and thought that it was pretty neat. I’ve used magelo in the past, but never really cared for the fact that I had to download and run their program to collect what’s mostly available online anyway. Of course, I am rather picky about running strange programs on my computer. :)

 

zetbit

 

Anyway, I came across signature created at zetbit.com which caught my eye. So i decided to go check it out. After hunting thru several posts - because I closed the tab and forgot to write down the website, like a moron – I found the signature again and headed out to the website.

 

The site’s usage is pretty straight forward.

  1. Enter in your realm
  2. Enter your character’s name
  3. Select zone
  4. Choose stats to display
  5. Change font color
  6. Select your signature’s background
  7. Click the Generate! button

You’ll be presented with two different versions of your signature.

 

 

 

It winds up being far better looking than just an armory link. The only issue I have with this is that it doesn’t update automatically. But considering it’s free (of course, donating will help keep it that way), I’m not really going to complain about having to re-generate it when things change on my priest or if I get tired of the title.

 

There’s also a character information section of the webpage, which will list the gear, enchants and gems that you’re toon’s currently wearing. I still prefer the armory for looking up character information myself, but to each their own.

 

To be completely fair, there are other signature generators out there. Just like the one listed in this (link to post) wowinsider post. But seeing as how I stumbled across this and was sort of desperate for a post topic as my brain is still in weekend mode, I figured I’d throw it up on the blog.

4 Responses to "Signature generator":

Anonymous says:

Those are so fun to play around with! I haven't made one of those in so long.

And thanks for mine! I'll have to find somewhere to use it :)

Anonymous says:

I tried this one and ended up going back to DKPsigs as they update weekly so dont need to do it manually.

World of Warcraft Gold Guides says:

good post :)

Unknown says:

I have used a different tool to create my signature. But I would love trying the one you have suggested. I hope that it offers me some cool design templates.
electronic signature software