Screenshot fun

Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 by Soltaker

I’ve seen that both Anea and HolyDueg and apparently a few other folks have all been posting screenshots, something about 6th picture in 6th folder kind of thing. I’m afraid I’m like HolyDueg in that all my screenshots are in the same folder. I take them then pretty much forget about them. Anyway, here’s one of the actual funny ones in a long list of eh ones, just cause I want to be cool too. :)

 

WoWScrnShot_112408_202539

 

Bad things happen when people stop suddenly.

3 Responses to "Screenshot fun":

Anonymous says:

HA!

The caption totally made the picture :D

Anonymous says:

You're cool, you're plenty cool! Anyone who says otherwise, I'll go shadow on their face!

Anonymous says:

Hahaha Nice picture.

Check my blog on Monday to see mine :-/